Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The news I know you've all been waiting for....

For those of you who either live under a rock or have no internet connection, I went in for my ultrasound today to finally find out what's been sloshing around in mah belly....and the winner is.......a bouncing, baby BOY!!! Woo hoo....Jared and I are both very excited now that we know what we are dealing with precisely. Now, we just have to agree on a name. I had originally picked out a girl name I fell in love with. As luck would have it, we have no use for it. So, now we have to compromise since we both have family names we want to use. I'm sure we'll come to some agreement. Everything is going good, all things look normal and healthy. The ultrasound tech put the due date around July 11th instead of the 15th, but that's subject to change depending on the little guy's mood.

I was going to post the revealing photo of the little boy parts, but they are almost unrecognizable in my opinion. So, I'm posting the profile shot. Boy, he sure has grown since the last ultrasound! Thank you all for the congratulations and well wishes and I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the name situation. If anyone has any suggestions, they are more than welcome!!


Love,
Pieroni mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for baby boys!!!

The Sabbatinis said...

Ann Marie has to have a boyfriend!! Well, on second thought,they may be related somehow!!haha I am so excited for you! Thanks for coming to the party last week!