Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cute and Adorable Overload!!!

After work today, I had the pleasure of going to visit one of the cutest, sweetest newborns here in Lake Village!!! May I introduce to you Miss Ann Marie Sabbatini. She was born around 5 pm on October 29th to my friends Sarah and Dino Sabbatini. Of course I had to take some gratuitous photos to mark the occaison!! She is soooo cute....without the pacifier, you would be able to see her perfect, ruby red Angelina Jolie lips (thanks to the full pout her mother sports). She has her father's small, precise little ears and her mother's other small features.

Of course, she fit perfectly in my arms. I think I'll ask Jared for one of these for Christmas!!! Hee hee...maybe not Christmas...but soon!!! On to the cuteness overload.....




Can I get a collective "awwwww"? Sarah, I'll babysit anytime....I have references, I swear...just ask my nieces and nephew!!!

Baby lovin' Angela!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

One of these soon???

Jill said...

awwwww....aren't newborn babies sweet? I think country has baby fever!!!!! I can't wait to see you preggers!!!!

Christa said...

i agree with valerie....."one of these soon"...??? I thought you wanted a lap dog! oh well, you are getting older, maybe you need to get started on one before you get too old!! HAHA