Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party Extravaganza!!!!

O.k.....I know I haven't posted in awhile...I've been holding out to post about our first annual Halloween party!!! It was a complete success to say the least. Everyone had a great time and just about the entire crowd came in costume. We worked really hard to decorate, provide plenty of food and some rockin' music! I think the overall number was somewhere between 140-150 people that came through the front door. That's not counting those who hung out in the parking lot and "socialized"...tight wads....anyway, we are already planning the second annual party for next year.

So, without further adieu....here are a few of the pictures I took...and by few, I mean a small selection of the 177 pictures I took throughout the night....If you want the entire collection, go check out my Myspace album under my profile.

Enjoy!!!!

















Can't wait until next year! It will be even bigger!!!
Glad it's over,
Angela





3 comments:

Jill said...

What an awesome turn out! too bad I live like 10 hours away from you! :( I could have been the perfect pregnant nun!!!!

The Sabbatinis said...

I want to see some more pics, please!! I tried to make Dino go so he could take pics to bring me , but I am glad he stayed home! Come visit us when you can!! I am getting a little cabin fever!

Valerie said...

Looks like lotsa fun!