Monday, October 27, 2008

So close, yet so far away!!

That is all I have to say about the Arkansas/Ole Miss game this past weekend....so close....yet so far away!!!! Ugghhh...we should've went for the field goal!!!!! Anyway, we watched the game over at our friend's Grace and Emerson's house. Grace is pregnant, so being the girls that we are, we decided to try some old wives' tales on her to determine the sex of the baby. All of them said she would be having a baby boy!!!

Here is little Katherine...she's the quiet one in the family...and look at that cute little mullett!!
Kids are drawn to me...what can I say??


Nathan....the more rowdy, outgoing one of the two...can you tell?



And here we have Neal. Laid back and chillin' like a villain....


Next, we have Meagan and Myself...I just like to call her Megs...she's a peach!!

Maegan, Grace and myself....you can't even tell Grace is pregnant...hope I'm like that!

Here is the baby blanket that Becky bought for the future baby Perry...don't judge them because they are Mississippi State fans.


Becky made her arrival after driving from Starkville for a relative's wedding...doesn't she look so sophisticated??

Becks and Megs...two of the greatest friends a girl could ask for!

So, coming up this weekend is the big blowout Halloween party that I'm helping to hostess. I have gotten my costume, slippers, stockings and all the necessary accessories to complete "my look". Everyone is getting really excited about seeing all the costumes that we have all come up with. I have already bought extra batteries in case the ones in my camera go low. The next entry I post should be a fabulous review of the happenings going on down here in the L.V.
P.S. I just received word that Sarah Sabbatini will have her labor induced Wednesday morning at 7 a.m!!! Pray that she has a smooth delivery and a beautiful, healthy little baby girl we all know as Miss Anne Marie.
Toodles,
Angela

2 comments:

Daniel and Becky Pieroni said...

Well you're a pretty fab friend yourself! The pics are adorable! It's official we've all lost our tans from the summer.

Jill said...

I Don't Know how much longer I can wait to se your Halloween costume!!!!! Hurry with the post!!!! ;)