Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy 56th Birthday Dad!!

Tomorrow is my dad's 56th birthday, so we decided to have a little birthday party for the old man after church. To be turning 56, the man sure gets around...though not as quick as he used to!!! He had his favorite kind of cake, german chocolate, got some new dress and work shirts from Amanda and I. Mom got him the third season of "Lost", don't ask me why they are so addicted to that show. All in all, it was a nice afternoon and I'm glad daddy was there to enjoy it. He's usually picking cotton on his birthday, so it was a nice treat to be able to spend it with him.

Here's a few pictures I took of the occasion...what?....You knew I would take some pictures!!!







Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!


P.S. How 'bout the Hogs!!!!


Angela

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I think someone forgot to feed the lil church house this Sunday...

Jill said...

awwwww...you look so cute! Happy B-day to your Daddy! BTW, I can't wait to tsee your costume! :)

The Sabbatinis said...

ok, I have blogged three times this week!This has to be a record! Blog, woman!!! just joking! Thanks for the invite to the Halloween party!! I hope I have a child by then, but if not we will be there! Why not!!Have a good weekend!