Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's been awhile

I promise to have something blogworthy soon....nothing really exciting going on in my life right now. Just go to work and then go home. Such is the life of a grown up. I do want to thank everyone who sent thoughts, condolences and prayers to me regarding David. I still can't believe he's really gone. But, life must go on.

I am looking forward to Halloween this year. Jared and I will be going to a party this year and....yes....we have to wear costumes. I haven't dressed up since college. I need help!!! After perusing costumes websites, I have come to the conclusion that I am destined to wear something really low cut that won't even cover my butt!!!! I mean, what happened to classic costumes people! It's an outrage....most of the costumes are filed under "sexy"...what is up with that?? Anyway, I would appreciate some suggestions that won't clear out my bank account.

Like I said, something interesting.....when it happens.

Later alligator,
Angela

1 comment:

Ang said...

I have started a blog, but made it private. I need your email address so I can add you. My blog is
angandcompany.blogspot.com and my email is stobysgirl@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Angela