Monday, December 8, 2008

Another evening after church....

So, guess what??? I am off work today, tomorrow and Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for me...I haven't had a vacation since my honeymoon, so this is well deserved. Since I'm having a little sabbatical, I decided to catch up on the blog, emails, Christmas decorating and all that jazz.
It's going to be a nice, relaxing week for yours truly. Without further adieu, a few pictures after church yesterday.

Good ole Mom and Dad....they are a hoot, even better in their old age! ha ha
Me and Manda Panda.....not many pictures of us together when we're not goofing off.
Amanda and her boyfriend, Josh.....he's not offended by our ridculous behavior and nasty stories...so, in my book, he's a keeper!!

I know, I know....only three pictures.....well, I'm saving up for the Christmas holidays since Jared is buying me a new camera! So, my Christmas post will be the shiznitoflamsnipsnap....don't miss it!
Sitting peacefully at home,
Angela

2 comments:

The Sabbatinis said...

I am loving the new blog decor!! Come see me when you can!=)

Valerie said...

The new blog is so festive! I love it, however my will stay the same. It took me forever to figure that out. Amanda looks great and so do you? Are you losing weight? Maybe you will be wearing those skinny jeans too. I gave mine to my mother! I know...disgraceful...but at least I can get them back. hehe