Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I swear I'm still alive!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...it's just that, well, nothing really blogworthy to write about. We did have a nice Thanksgiving holiday though....lots of wonderful foods and a trip to see Arkansas beat LSU on Little Rock turf....this year I spent turkey day with Jared's side of the family, but, no worries, Christmas time is upon us and I'm sure we will make up for lost time for my side of the family!!! Also, I have asked "Santa" for a new camera since I've almost completely worn out my other one. So, I anticipate a picture frenzy the likes of which you have never known....but, what else is new?

Not really a great post, so I'll include a cute picture of Jared and I as well as a couple of my crazy parents!





Smooches,
Angela

2 comments:

Jill said...

I was begining to wonder if you forgot about us here in the blogging world?! Miss you girly! Love ya!

Valerie said...

How could you possibly not have any hot Lake Village gossip to blog about?