Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And now.....a few of my friends!!

This is my favorite picture of Clint kicking some serious butt on the Wii Boxing game. He and Jared were roommates for awhile and he has the reigning title of "Person who cooks the most"!! He never misses a chance to whip up a good meal and call us over to eat and visit. His nickname is "Clintock" because if you can't find him, he's either at Putock or Woodstock.


Just look at those dimples...Meagan is the light-hearted, story-telling one of the group. She is starting as a teacher this year and I'd give anything to go back in time so she could be my teacher!



Next in line is Robert and Calley McNemar. They were married four months before Jared and I and are good friends of ours. Robert loves to cook out at his house, which is great because we are ALWAYS up for some good food!!




And here is the always smiling Lindsey. She and our other friend, Clint, just got engaged last month. So, we are looking forward to their wedding next year.




Paige....she's always making me laugh and is always fun to be around. She's a part of another Italian family down here and makes alot of tasty food for me to try out.



Next we have the sweet Sarah. She dates Paige's brother Seth. She's probably the quiet one in the bunch, compared to the rest of us. Ironically, Seth is probably the loudest one....I guess opposites do attract.



Don't let the smirk fool you, Seth is the loudest and funniest friend we have. His laugh is contagious and very distinct. You can count on him to find the humor in all situations.


Don't they look sooooo sweet??? Angela and Neal....Neal has been Jared's best friend for...well, forever. Next to Seth, Neal is the loudest person. Angela and I met when she moved to Lake Village and we both worked at the same store. Jared and I were both honored to be in their wedding. They have the two most adorable little kids, Nathan and Katherine, who are the subjects of a lot of my picture taking.




Mary Ashley and Sarah....I included this because I thought it was a pretty shot of the two of them.

Umm.....yeah, what can I say? These two can't take a serious photo to save their lives. Nothing is every boring around friends like these!

Here we have my sister-in-law, Becky and our friend, Grace. First of all, Grace has a POOL!!! But, that's not why I like her (well not the only reason :) She is a kindergarten teacher and I believe has the patience of a saint!



Last, but not least, Daniel and Tracey. They have been together foooooreverrrr. I'm predicting they are next in line to tie the knot. Oh, and Tracey plays a mean game of poker.



So, those are just a few of the bazillion photos I have and I'm sure that I've left a few people out but I will have everyone covered in due time.


I've also added two friends to my blog list. Go check them out. Jill is a good friend of mine and we were even roommates for awhile when we were working at WestEnd together....ahh, fun times. Now, she has twin girls and a boy on the way!!! I guess we are officially grown-up now. Becky, as I've mentioned is my sister-in-law and has become a great friend of mine. I'm sure she'll come up with some posts since I've linked her. I can't forget Sarah, after all, I work for her father-in-law. She's expecting a sweet little girl at the end of October. She is probably the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen too.

Gotta go for now. For some reason, I'm required to work while I'm here. What's up with that??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm not even sure how I found it.. to be quite honest!

Jill said...

I love all your posts! you are too cute! Glad you got the pic to work! Sorry I didn't check my e-mail earlier! :) These crazy kids have kept me on my toes ALL DAY LONG! Keep the blogs coming! I Love them...oh, and you too!