Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures, Pictures!!

The folks that are responsible for yours truly....my Mom and Dad!!! Woo hoo...married for 36 years and going strong!

The most recent Mrs. Pieroni, Becky, at her luau



"Aster Disaster" as her mother calls her....my new little sister, Ashley




Daniel and his pearly whites!



My nephew, Spencer, who will be 17 this November!!

Sooo...this is my twin sister, Amanda, and her daughter. Hard to believe we're twins huh?



Then we have my other sister's daughter, guess what her name is? :)




Oh how I love adding speech bubbles to those pics!!! My older sister and "her man".



Cute picture of Jared and myself at Becky and Daniel's Luau wedding shower.

2 comments:

The Sabbatinis said...

Hooray!!! I am so glad to see you blogging!! Talk soon! SPS

Jill said...

I love all your pics! Thank you for helping me get my blog all fancy! Miss you girl...glad you are blogging so I can keep up with you now! :)