Friday, August 29, 2008

Four-day weekend, you say????

Can I get an AMEN for long weekends?!! This week has just draggggged by. What in the world am I going to do with all that lovely, precious time away from work you might ask....hopefully, a whole lot of nada, zip, zilch!! You know you're getting old when you have time off from work and you don't feel like doing anything but sitting around the house watching DVDs, eating sunflower seeds, drinking beer and blogging in your underwear. Not that I would ever do such as that. Me? Nope, not me.

I think Becky and I may try to take out the S.S. Pieroni for one more leisurely cruise around the lake before fall finally settles in. Who knows? It is alot of work getting that boat in and out of the water. But, we've had some good times on that boat this summer. If you haven't already seen the evidence on my lovely MySpace picture albums. Thank the Lord Jared's parents encourage us to take it out or I would've been ten shades of translucent white this summer.
God, is it only 11:30? Sheesh, this is going to be one lonnnnng day, I can tell right now. At least the view from my computer is of the lovely lake. Wait, that only makes me want to get out of here that much quicker. Well, I guess I must slave away (or at least pretend to) here at the daily grind until five. After that suckers, I'm getting the hell outta dodge.
Expect some pictures from the weekend. Me? Taking pictures? Of course. I think we will be traveling across the River to go see our friend, Ben Coulter play at one of the little dive bars in Greenville. Should be fun....I hope.
Love, Peace and chicken grease!!


1 comment:

Jill said...

OMgosh! You are too funny! I love your blogs!