Monday, September 22, 2008

ASU Homecoming....at least THIS Arkansas team won!!!!

Early (and I mean early) Saturday morning, we all loaded up and headed out to Jonesboro to attend the Homecoming game there and visit Jared's sister Ashley. After the long drive, we decided to do a little shopping and eat a bite for lunch. During the trip, we were catching bits and pieces of the Razorback game. But everyone knows, listening and watching the game are two different things. While we were eating lunch, we got to catch the last quarter of the game. Or as I like to refer to it, "the most miserable 15 minutes I've had the pleasure of experiencing". We lost. Period. We suck....blah, blah, blah. However, I had a lot more faith in the Red Wolves (formerly Indians).

The game was awesome, the crowd was great and the stands were packed. Just about everyone I saw had either red or black on and you could feel the energy throughout the entire stadium. Of course, I had to take pictures....shut up....it's been awhile since I've been to a college homecoming game!! What's even funnier is what happened before the game. All of us girls decided to do a little tailgating beforehand since we found a great parking place!!! (Well worth the $10 in my opinion) I was surprised they even allowed alcohol on a dry campus, but who am I to argue? A nice fella went and got us a few beers. I look around and notice everyone has cups and decide we probably need them too. "Oh no, don't worry about it, they won't say anything." WRONG!!! Out of that huge crowd, one campus police officer came right up to me, Mrs. Shari and Becky and scolded us in front of the group. He was nice about it, but still!!! Mrs. Shari thought it was funny that at her age, he even had the nerve to come over there. Anywho............on to the pictures!!!









And there you have it folks!! A nice short vacation with all the Pieroni women. We had a great time and got in some good shopping as well. For those of you who haven't been to their new mall, it is wonderful!!! Alas, I must end this and face the thing I loathe the most in the entire world.....MONDAY!!! Aggggghhhhh....hopefully, I'll make it until five.

Peace out,

Angelina

No comments: