Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A short survey

I know everyone has filled out these kinds of surveys on Facebook or Myspace. So, I thought I would do one here...why not??? It's not like I'm working or something ;) sheesh....

A. Attached or single? attached
B. Best friend? my husband, Jared
C. Cake or pie? can I have both?
D. Dog or cat? dog definitely!!!
E. Essential item? cigarettes (bad, I know) or cell phone
F. Favorite color? Razorback Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Hometown? Lake Village, Arkansas
I. Favorite indulgence? homemade Italian red gravy or crawfish...yummy
J. January or July? July, of course...it's my birthday month!
K. Kids? I want 'em....and I need to hurry
L. Life isn’t complete without? love of family and friends
M. Marriage date? 10/20/07...almost the one year mark!!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters...one twin and one older
O. Oranges or apples? both
P. Phobias? for some reason, I have this fear of falling and knocking out my front teeth...weird, I know.
Q. Quote?"There is no remedy for love but to love more." Henry David Thoreau
R. Reasons to smile? Plenty!!!
S. Season of choice? spring and fall
T. Travel dreams? Italy
U. Unknown fact about me? just about everyone knows I'm a left handed twin....unknown fact: I've only been in love 3 times.
V. Vegetable? potato
W. Worst habit? Procrastinator – ditto!....me too!!!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? either....doesn't realy bother me
Y. Your favorite restaurants? Sherman's, Doe's, Jared's parent's house
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

Feel free to do one of your own!

Later alligator,

That Pieroni girl

No comments: