Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Randomness....that's me!!!

Soooo...yeah...it's STILL raining!!! BLAH....well, I'm copying this from my friend, Shannon's, page and giving you six random/unique facts about me. I just know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation. No? Whatever, you're getting them anyway.

Six reasons why I don't fall in the "normal population" category of the human race :)

1. I don't drink sweet tea or eat salad. These may not seem to weird or unique, but I live in the south and married and Italian for Pete's sake!!! It's almost sacreligious. I just never had a taste for tea, don't ask me why. I will probably overdose on Coca Colas any day now. As for the salad, well....I won't go into it, but it involves me and my sister sharing a bed, she had the stomach virus and guess what she had to eat....yep, salad with GASP...RANCH DRESSING!! OMG...I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it. Yeah, traumatic experience and I can't make myself try it just to see if I'll like it.

2. I'm a left-handed, double-jointed, fraternal twin. Enough said.

3. When I take a shower, I always have to clean everything in some ritualistic pre-determined order. If I stray from that perfect order, I'll start from the beginning and do it all over. Weird...not really....unique!

4. If you can't already tell, I'm a picky eater. I'm that person who orders everything "plain with cheese"...yes, I'm THAT person. I won't eat mustard or mayonnaise or anything it has touched. But, I have no qualms with covering the majority of everything that I put in my mouth with loads of glorious ketchup!!! ahh...ketchup....mustard's nicer and better looking cousin.

5. After going back and reading the first four, I'm starting to think I may be borderline neurotic/OCD. Nah, it's that "unique" thing, right? Anywho, I didn't realize just how neurotic I was until I got married. It may sound trivial, but I have to have all my towels tri-folded NOT bi-folded. Jared has just come to terms with this insane quirk of mine and is beginning to correctly fold the towels. I'm not joking, I'll let him fold to his heart's content. But, when he's gone, I go into the closet and yank everything out and re-fold everything!!! It just seems to fit in the closet better and it looks more organized. Same things goes with socks....oh the socks!!! Belive it or not, there is a way to fold them so you won't stretch out the elastic at the tops. This is something else I am trying to instill upon Jared. He's learning....

6. Wow...is it bad that it only took me five minutes to come up with six weird things about myself? Don't answer that. Last, but certainly not least, I mentioned earlier that I am left handed. Yes, that is unique in itself. However, writing is the only thing I do with my left hand besides eat. I hold/throw/dribble a baseball, basketball, volleyball, gun, scissors with my right hand. I chalk it up to teachers who were all right handed and didn't know how to teach me the lefty version of anything. I plan on writing a bill to Congress that allows us leftys to have the same amenities as the regular right handed folk. I can't even write captions in a photo album because of that binder thing...on the left side of course. I remember in college taking a final exam and there weren't any left-handed desks to sit at. So, guess where I had to sit? Yep...right at the front of the classroom at the big ass lab table like the handicapped, dumb cousin no one talks to. God, it was so embarrassing not to mention scary. All those eyes staring at me...uggghhh...gives me the heebie jeebies!!!

So, there you have it. My insanity in all it's random glory!! I could probably come up with 100 more, but I'm starting to think it's giving me a complex. Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I also tri-fold towels! But, I'll let Christopher double fold em, and I'll keep that way...but he's not allowed to put my clothes up - I have certain "order" that I keep my clothes in..and the drawers have to be neat!! This may be one of the reasons we do our own laundry - which btw, is great... LOL

The Sabbatinis said...

really....no salad or sweet tea! Are you sure you were born in LV??haha I am currently sitting at my house since we did not have school today! It figures we get the day off when you can't leave the house without your swimsuit on!! oh well, any day I get to sleep late is ok with me!!

Jill said...

After reading these I realized that living with me must have been just terrible for you!!!! I am soooo far away from your "uniqueness" LOL! I could give a crap how the towels are folded...I'm just happy someone else did them!!!!
PS: Be glad we had our own bathrooms! HAHA!

Daniel and Becky Pieroni said...

hehe..this is cute. I may have to try it.