Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Life is sooooo Exciting!!!

I've tried to blog for the past day or so and just sit here with nothing to write. Is that sad or what? I have absolutely nothing that is blogworthy!! Let's see, here's how an average day for me goes: wake up, go to work, spend eight hours actually working, come home, watch t.v., eat supper, go to sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat. Yes friends, this is about as exciting as it gets for yours truly. Honestly, I'm ok with being on the boring side. I'm starting to realize it's not really boring, rather it is WITHOUT drama. It's kind of nice, actually.

I'm not sure what's going on this weekend. I do know that the Arkansas game against Texas has been postponed until September 27th, so I won't have to sit through that butt-whooping!! Who knows, maybe something exciting will come my way.....I guess we shall see.

Hasta la vista!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Well, today was actually good. I was off work and got to eat at the Community Bakery...aka...YUM-O-LIOUS!!! Turtle Cheesecake can turn any day around. And I got a haircut...pictures to come soon on myspace.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

great blog, love your layout!