Monday, September 8, 2008

A Shower for Sarah and Ann Marie

Yesterday I had the honor of going to a baby shower for Sarah and the future Ann Marie Sabbatini. Sarah had a wonderful turnout of friends and family and there's no doubt this little girl will be styling and profiling. My most favorite pick of all the presents is what you see below....Miss Priss...isn't that sweet and the little flowered skull cap....precious!!!





So, yeah, house full of women and baby girl gifts.....starts to make you think!!!! I wonder who will be next in line for one of these showers..*wink wink*.

On a side note, how in the world did the Razorbacks barely scrape by at winning against the University of Louisiana at Monroe!!! Good Lord, that was a painful game to watch. If these past two games are any indication of how Arkansas will be playing this season, then we are in for the biggest A** whooping next week against Texas. It's going to be sad. Maybe I should get my sister-in-law to send me an Arkansas State shirt...they sure are doing better than U of A.

Sayonara!!!

P.S. I loathe Mondays...that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is going to be next in line for one of the showers??

The Sabbatinis said...

I am asking myself the same question?? Who is in need of a baby shower?=) Hey, you know the saying " If you can't beat them, join them!!" haha

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

love it, miss priss bib - too cute!