Friday, September 19, 2008

So....yeah...ummmm

Yeah, got all miserable and sick for a few days....and...GASP....actually stayed home from work one day!!!! Can you believe it??? The last time I had off was my honeymoon last October. Which reminds me, I have a one year wedding anniversary coming up next month. ONE.WHOLE.YEAR.....who woulda thunk it??

Anywho, just dropping by to let all of my (five) readers know that I haven't lost my camera. I will be taking some photos this weekend fo sho!! My mother-in-law and Becky and I will be traveling to Jonesboro this weekend to celebrate ASU's homecoming with my other sister-in-law, Ashley. And shop we shall!!!!! Expect the normal candid shots and a few of us posed together...doesn't everyone take pictures when more than two people are together?? No? Oh well, I DO!!!!!

It is now 1:08 and I have to somehow entertain myself until five o'clock wherein I will run out of the office door shouting, "Free at last, free at last, thank GOD almighty I'm free at last" and sprint like a mad woman to my car, speed across the lake and begin imbibing on a few cold, tasty beverages that are presently calling my name.

Hope everyone has a great weekend....and pray that Alabama doesn't totally annihilate Arkansas in Fayetteville this weekend.

Hallelujah it's Friday,

A to tha Pieroni

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I would call in...but I called in once this month..once is the limit. LOL Only a few more days to October... then I can call in. LOL jk. I hate this stupid bug thing. It sucks.

And.. I'm not pushing 30! I'm holding hands with it! Bring it on! Ha!

OH and Go Hogs!

The Sabbatinis said...

I am glad you are feeling better!! All my kids at school have the snots! I finally told one today to go to the bathroom and blow his nose! He was making me ill! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

UH, you do have 6 readers!! Even though I don't have a blog yet I still read yours religiously!!!

I love to read your posts!!! Miss ya bunches,
"little Country"
Ang